25.3.14

London Fashion Weekend



I know this post comes a little late, but I still want to share with you some photos I took during London Fashion Weekend a while ago. It was my first time shooting a catwalk - definitely a great experience! Thanks to Gatherly for making this possible and setting up awesome collaborations between illustrators and some of the photographers there. The top image was taken by me, and illustrated by Joanna. I love the result! (You can find more photography/illustration collaborations right here).

Have you been to London Fashion Week or Weekend before, or shot a fashion show yourself?




7 comments:

  1. Hi Helena. I've been meaning to write and say thank you since I discovered your blog and my whole view on photography has changed. I love taking pictures but since I got my DSLR nothing but confusion has come along with it. Yours is the only advice i have understood and wanted to follow. Looking through the pictures I took today, with your help, I really need to say THANK YOU! I can't wait to discover more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I'm really glad you understand and can apply some of the advice to your own work. I've had a look at your blog - you're doing really well with your photos! :) Thank you again, I really appreciate your lovely words!

      Delete
  2. what a incredibly nice project! i also love the combination between photography and illustration. great works result from that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love that second jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!: ) Very interesting post: ) I greet:)

    ReplyDelete