22.5.14

Invitation to Exhibition


Some of you might already know - as part of finishing my course, we’re having an exhibition at the beginning of June, our final show. If you’re in London I hope you can make it - I’d love to see you there!
Below are the details:

Private View: Thursday 5th June 2014, 6-9 pm

Exhibition open: 2nd – 7th June 2014, 10am - 5pm (except for 7th June 10am - 4pm and late night opening on 3rd June)

Location: London College of Communication, Elephant & Castle, London, SE1 6SB

You can see a sneak preview of our work right here.
There will also be other courses exhibiting during the same time, e.g. BA Photography.



4 comments:

  1. Oooo, this does look good - I love seeing student shows.

    Congrats on finishing! I bet it feels weird :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emma! Would love to see you at the exhibition and catch up :) (It feels a bit weird and exciting at the same time).

      Delete
  2. I WISH I AM IN LONDON NOW! REALLY WANT TO GO TAKE A LOOK.

    But I am stuck here in Singapore :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I wish you could come as well, Amanda. But I wouldn't mind being in Singapore either ;)

      Delete