11.3.14

VSCO Grid


Just a quick post today to share with you my newly created profile on VSCO Grid. I made a selection of some of my favourite photos taken on my phone, so you might have seen these pictures on Instagram before.
I love using grid type platforms, such as Instagram, Pinterest, and VSCO Grid - apart from being able to find so much inspiration and seeing everyone’s talent, it’s such a great way to craft a portfolio. I think making a tight selection, choosing only your best photos, and combining them in a way that works well, really helps to develop a sense of colour, composition, and layout in general. Something that’s really important when it comes to creating an actual portfolio - I’ll talk about that soon in more detail, when I’ll launch my new portfolio.
Have you got a profile on VSCO Grid? I’d love to take a look!


11 comments:

  1. Just follow you! :) Lovely pics..

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photography is beautiful... i have just recently started using the vsco app for photo editing and i love it! i just need to make my VSCO grid profile now :)

    ~ardena
    a wanderer's path

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know when you've got your grid profile up :)

      Delete
  3. Such an absolutely beautiful grid to get lost in, thank you for sharing Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't grid the best?! Your photos are gorgeous... Here is mine claire.vsco.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Claire. And thank you for sharing yours, I love your pictures! I've actually seen some of them (mainly the ones in the water) floating around Pinterest - really cool! :)

      Delete
  5. Superbe photos, j'aime beaucoup !
    I really like your pictures !


    http://cloudscreator.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll probably look into this soon. I'll have a bit more time in the following weeks to focus on taking pictures since my job is ending. I'm looking forward to the practice! I'll hopefully get a good collection of photos to set up a little "portfolio" like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great, Kate! Let me know when you set something up, I'd love to see :)

      Delete